columbus asphalt contractors
New parking lot construction and new asphalt installation.
Commercial asphalt paving that addresses your needs.
From constructing new parking lots to installing asphalt, our custom asphalt paving solutions are always designed with your goals in mind. When it comes to new asphalt construction, our experts will prepare and grade the site, install a foundation of stone to ensure proper drainage, and then finish with a layer of asphalt, which is rolled to form a smooth and attractive surface. The final task includes adding the parking stall stripes and other markings. Similarly, the construction of a new parking lot requires careful examination of the engineering specifications—as well as the site—to determine project materials and scope.
- New Parking Lot Construction
Your parking says a lot about your business. Making a good first impression for tenants, customers, and visitors is key! With our experts, you get years of experience in asphalt paving for the Columbus area. We work with different types of asphalts and different types of situations, so you can be sure you’ll a custom solution to your paving needs.
- New Asphalt Installation
We are experts in new asphalt installation services. Whether it is roads, driveways, or other asphalt projects, we have the expertise to get the job done! Asphalt is a durable, cost-effective pavement method with years of proven success.
The Benefits of Asphalt Services
Compared to concrete, asphalt is much more cost-effective. Asphalt is mainly made of crude oil, which can fluctuate with market prices. This can cause changes in the price of asphalt, but in general, it is cheaper than concrete.
Asphalt is 100% recyclable. Recycled asphalt can be stronger, last longer, and have a stronger rut resistance compared to virgin asphalt mix.
When installed by a professional like Tolliver Paving, your asphalt can last up to 20+ years. With the harsh weather conditions we experience in Columbus, this is a great option!
Because it has open-grade surfaces, asphalt is the best “quiet” option compared to concrete. This is why it’s great for high-traffic roads, driveways, and parking lots.
Do I need asphalt of concrete?
Why do contractors wait before laying asphalt?
Why do paving contractors pick out asphalt?
- Porous asphalt: this asphalt has been around since the 70’s. It’s typically used in parking lots so that the water can drain through the pavement. Porous asphalt is a great cost-effective solution and can last over 20 years!
- Perpetual pavement: this is a combination of asphalt and the multi-layer paving design process. This solution is long-lasting and very durable.
- War-mix asphalt: this is a combination of asphalt and the multi-layer paving design process. This solution is long-lasting and very durable.
- Quiet pavement: reducing noise from traffic can be of utmost importance when it comes to choosing asphalt. Quiet pavement uses stone-matrix asphalt or open-grade friction course mix to help minimize the loud sounds from travelers.
- Thin overlays: Using recycled materials and warm-mix asphalt will help reduce distress and life-cycle costs, improve ride quality, and decrease noise levels.
How long should I stay off my new asphalt?
How much do asphalt contractors charge?
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE
Put over 60 years of commercial paving experience in central Ohio to work for you. Request a free estimate TODAY!